Other ways to help
Other ways to help include Planned Giving, Honorariums, Business and Group donations and fundraisers. You can also help us raise money through our own annual fundraisers and rummage sales and, participate in national programs.
- Memorials or Honorariums: Honor loved ones by making a gift to PAWSibilities®, the Humane Society of Greater Akron. Your gift will be a tribute that gives animals in our care a second chance. All memorials and honorariums will be acknowledged in our newsletter and an acknowledgement letter will be sent recognizing your contribution. You can make a donation in memory of someone by clicking here.
- Donate Items from our wish list.
- Companies That Care: Businesses and community organizations can show they care by matching gifts, sponsoring fund drives, accepting acrylic banks to collect spare change, conduct bake sales, donate to our rummage sales, collect items on our "Wish List" (stock the items we need the most), or provide in-kind services. Contact Heather Kinaitis for more information or to discuss your ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-487-0333 ext. 232.
- ShelterCare Bowl of Food Program: Alleviate the financial stress associated with your pet’s unexpected medical expenses and generate funds for our shelter at the same time! Simply apply for a ShelterCare Pet Insurance Program by clicking here.
Here’s how it works: ShelterCare Pet Insurance Programs cover you when your pet needs essential veterinary care from an illness or injury. Also, every time a completed application for a ShelterCare program is generated through our shelter’s website, we automatically receive a $25 donation to help cover common needs like medical care, food, and training. This donation is of no cost to you and provides us with essential funds. Make the right move and enroll today!
- Third Party Events: Are you interested in helping the animals at PAWSibilities®, Humane Society of Greater Akron in a way that allows you to be creative and have fun? Consider hosting a Special Event for us! We have plenty of options for any party interested and are always open to new ideas. Click here for details.
Contact Jackie Zavodney for more information or to discuss your ideas at email@example.com or 330-487-0333 ext. 232.
If you know of an animal that is abused, abandoned or neglected, a Humane Officer is on call between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Monday through Friday, with the exception of holidays.
Call us at 330-487-0333, Option 3