Other ways to help
Other ways to help include Planned Giving, Honorariums, Business and Group donations and fundraisers. You can also help us raise money through our own annual fundraisers and rummage sales and, participate in national programs.
- Memorials or Honorariums: Honor loved ones by making a gift to PAWSibilities®, the Humane Society of Greater Akron. Your gift will be a tribute that gives animals in our care a second chance. All memorials and honorariums will be acknowledged in our newsletter and an acknowledgement letter will be sent recognizing your contribution. You can make a donation in memory of someone by clicking here.
- Donate Items from our wish list.
- Companies That Care: Businesses and community organizations can show they care by matching gifts, sponsoring fund drives, accepting acrylic banks to collect spare change, conduct bake sales, donate to our rummage sales, collect items on our "Wish List" (stock the items we need the most), or provide in-kind services. Contact Barb Root for more information or to discuss your ideas at email@example.com or 330-487-0333 ext. 232.
- Third Party Events: Are you interested in helping the animals at PAWSibilities®, Humane Society of Greater Akron in a way that allows you to be creative and have fun? Consider hosting a Special Event for us! We have plenty of options for any party interested and are always open to new ideas. Click here for details.
- Purina Weight Circles: Mail or drop off Purina "Weight Circles" from participating bags of dry dog and cat food! With your help, we can earn some great rewards through the Purina Pro Club Program! Rewards can range from rebate checks to free vet services! Participating Purina Brands include: Pro Plan Dog and Puppy food, Purina ONE Dog and Puppy food, Purina Dog and Puppy Chow, Pro Plan Cat and Kitten food, Purina ONE Cat and Kitten food, Purina Cat and Kitten Chow, Kit 'N Kaboodle, Happy Cat, and Tender Vittles.
Contact us for more information or to discuss your ideas at 330-487-0333.