Business or Community Organization Sponsorships
Your business or community organization can help!
PAWSibilities®, Humane Society of Greater Akron has many businesses and community organizations that ask, “How can we help the abused, abandoned, or neglected animals of Summit County?” There are many ways your company can help PAWSibilities®, Humane Society of Greater Akron accomplish our mission, including:
- Sponsor a Special Event. For more information about available Event Sponsorships and levels, please contact Marissa Gelender at 330-487-0333, x232 or [email protected].
- Consider a fund drive. Having the money we need to provide animals medical care, vaccines and antibiotics and other medicine and food is always welcomed. In addition, companies often match employee gifts.
- Collect items on our Wish List. This helps us stock the items we need the most. Click here to view the wish list.
- Employees can raise funds with your endorsement and support. Feel free to get as creative as you’d like! Employees can host dress down days, bake sales, or others fundraisers specific to your line of work.
- The Match Program – challenges your employees to volunteer their time helping homeless animals, while your organization donates a certain dollar amount for each hour volunteered. You may also encourage employees to donate, and have your organization match their contribution.
- Sometimes companies can provide us with unique services and save us from having to pay for them.
- If your company would like to help or, for more ways you can help, contact Marissa Gelender at 330-478-0333 ext. 232 or [email protected].
- Third Party Events: Are you interested in helping the animals at PAWSibilities®, Humane Society of Greater Akron in a way that allows you to be creative and have fun? Consider hosting a Special Event for us! We have plenty of options for any party interested and are always open to new ideas. Click here for details.
We'd like to thank the following sponsors: