8th March 2016
Are you a great customer service professional who loves helping animals? You may be exactly what we are looking for!
- Must have OPEN availability! This position will require some weekday morning & afternoon shifts as well as weekend afternoon shifts & some holidays
- Must have great customer service skills
- Positive attitude
- Computer skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) required
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to multitask
- Must have experience with closing shifts & bank deposit preparation
Due to the large number of calls received each day, phone inquiries will not be accepted.
Click Here for the Employment Application
Our shelter is a Drug-Free Workplace. Offers of employment are conditional on a satisfactory drug screening.
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, Humane Society of Greater Akron considers qualified applicants for positions without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or ancestry.