06 10, 2013 4:00am
Are you a great customer service professional who loves helping animals? You may be exactly what we are looking for!
- Must have OPEN availability! This position will require some weekday morning & afternoon shifts as well as weekend afternoon shifts & some holidays
- Must have great customer service skills
- Positive attitude
- Computer skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) required
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to multitask
- Must have experience with closing shifts & bank deposit preparation
Due to the large number of calls received each day, phone inquiries will not be accepted.
After submitting an application, you may send your resume to email@example.com.
Seniors (Over 6 Years of Age): $40
Adult Dogs: $99
Seniors (Over 6 Years of Age): $20
Adult Cats: $50
*Senior to Senior Program:
Adopters age 60 or older may adopt a dog or cat, 3 years or older and will only pay $15 of their adoption fee. This service is made possible through the Pets for the Elderly Foundation. You will be asked to provide proof of age.
Click Here for more information on adopting.