Register for Orientation
- You must fill out and submit a volunteer application before you register and attend volunteer orientation.
- We charge a non-refundable orientation fee of $12.00 which reserves your spot in the session. This fee is paid online at the time of registration.
- Orientation is approximately 1 hour long, with additional species-specific training immediately following.
- If you are 14 or 15, you and your accompanying parent must attend volunteer orientation. You both will need to register for orientation and pay the orientation fee.
Select a Date
- Please understand that the dates listed here are the only sessions available. We do not have any other orientation sessions.
- Once a session becomes full, a waitlist is created. You are not guaranteed a spot when you're on the waitlist. Another orientation date may become full while you're waiting on the waitlist. We would be happy to transfer your orientation date if your waitlist position opens up while you're registered for a different date. If you recieve a notification that you're waitlist position opened up, contact us to process a transfer.
If you have any questions, or need to cancel/reschedule your orientation session, please contact Marissa Gelender, Special Event & Volunteer Coordinator, at (330) 487-0333 ext. 232 or email@example.com.
If you know of an animal that is abused, abandoned or neglected, a Humane Officer is on call between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Monday through Friday, with the exception of holidays.
Call us at 330-487-0333, Option 3