2020 Pet Calendar Models Needed!
14th May 2019
Have you adopted the cutest pet ever from the Humane Society of Summit County? Nominate your fur-baby for our 2020 Pet Calendar! 12 lucky pets chosen by our selection committee will receive a professional photo shoot for their pet and represent a whole month on the calendar. All nominated pets will be included in a collage as long as they meet our contest guidelines.
How to Enter
- Make a donation of $25 or more HERE.
- Follow the instructions in the confirmation email to submit your pet’s photo and provide additional information about your pet.
- Deadline to enter is June 5, 2019!
- We will notify families of the top 12 pets by June 7th and schedule you to come in for your photo shoot either June 10th or 11th.
- Every entry will receive a complimentary copy of the calendar in the mail.
NOMINATE YOUR PET
- Calendar feature is open only to dogs, cats, and critters adopted from the Humane Society of Summit County.
- All photo submissions must be clear, high-quality and “landscape” oriented – a wide, short rectangle. Photos must be only of your pet, no people should be included in the photos. Our committee reserves the right to disqualify an entry if the photo does not meet the goal of the project.
- Pets that have passed away may be nominated to be included in the collage, but will not qualify to represent a month.
- In order to be considered to represent a month, you and your pet must be available 5-7pm either Monday 6/10 or Tuesday 6/11 to have your pet’s photo taken at the Humane Society of Summit County in Twinsburg.
NOMINATE YOUR PET
The HSSC 2020 Pet Calendar will be available for purchase in September at the Humane Society of Summit County and Happy Tails Thrift Shop.