Building a team of supporters multiplies your impact. A team can be a group of friends, family members, coworkers, members of a community organization, school group - the sky is the limit! The most successful teams will have a strong team captain that can help keep team members engaged and excited to meet your goal. Read More Tips and Tricks>>>Join our High School Team Challenge!
Rewards for Teams
- Raise at least $1,000 to have your team photo featured on HSSC's official Facebook page
- Raise at least $2,500 for a visit from our Mobile Adoption Center! (Location determined in collaboration with our Mobile Adoption staff)
Getting Started Online
- Visit: firstgiving.com/28696/bark-in-the-park
- Click the “Join Now” button on the right side of the Homepage
- Click "Select" next to the Participant option
- Sign in to your FirstGiving account or create a new profile (it's free!)
- Select one of three options: “I want to join an existing team,” “I want to create my own team,” or “I do not want to join a team.” Then click “next.”
- Enter in your phone number, t-shirt size, and review the waiver. Click “Next.”
- Create your personal fundraising page with a photo, fundraising goal, and your personal story/ request for donations.
- If you choose, make the first donation to your fundraising page and then click "Next."
- Confirm your registration and click "Submit"
- Read our "Tips and Tricks" to learn how to reach your fundraising goals!
You may also fundraise offline by using the Bark in the Park Offline Pledge Form!