Virtual Walk Rewards
Can't join us in person but still want to help raise funds to save the animals? You're in!
Follow our easy instructions below to create your page. Please send a quick email to email@example.com to let us know you are a virtual walker so we can send you your rewards after the event based on how much you raise!
Rewards for Individuals and Team Members
- Raise at least $100 for a free Bark in the Park teeshirt and doggie bandana.
- Raise at least $250 for free Bark in the Park teeshirt, doggie bandana, a special gift and the opportunity to name one of our shelter animals!
How to Make your Fundraising Page
- Visit: firstgiving.com/28696/bark-in-the-park-2019
- Click the “Join Now” button on the right side of the Bark in the Park 2019 Homepage
- Click "Select" next to the Walker option
- Sign in to FirstGiving
- Returning Fundraisers: Click “sign in with email” or “sign in with Facebook” to the right side of the form, sign in, and click “next”
- First Timers: Complete the form to create a new profile (it's free!), click “next”
- Optional Team Selection: Select “I want to join an existing team,” “I want to create my own team,” or “I do not want to join a team.” Then, click “next.”
- Additional Information: Enter in your t-shirt size, phone number, and check the box to confirm you have reviewed the waiver. Click "Next."
- Create your personal fundraising page with a photo, fundraising goal, and your personal story/request for donations. (You can edit this in the future by logging in at www.firstgiving.com and following the "Edit Your Story" link on the dashboard.)
- If you choose, check the box and make the first donation to your fundraising page and then click "Next."
- Confirm your registration and click "Submit"
- Your personal fundraising page link will appear on the next screen. Copy and paste this link into email and social media posts to direct people to your page.
- FirstGiving will send you a confirmation email with your personal link right at the top. Save this email! You can also find your personal page link by logging into www.firstgiving.com and clicking “View Live” next to “Your Name’s Page” at the top.
- Read our "Tips and Tricks" to learn how to reach your fundraising goals!