- Who Can Fundraise?
- Anyone can be a fundraiser and any amount helps! It’s as easy as creating a page on Crowdrise, sharing it on social media and by email with your friends and family.
What are the Rewards for Being a Fundraiser? All individuals who raise at least $20 will receive free registration and will be automatically registered. If you do not raise at least $20, please click here to register. Rewards for Individuals and Team Members
Rewards for Teams
- Raise at least $20 to receive free admission to Bark in the Park
- Raise at least $100 for a free Bark in the Park teeshirt and doggie bandana.
- Raise at least $250 for free Bark in the Park teeshirt, doggie bandana, and sunglasses and the opportunity to name one of our shelter animals!
- Raise at least $1,000 to have your team photo featured on HSSC's official Facebook page
- Raise at least $2,500 for a visit from our Mobile Adoption Center! (Location determined in collaboration with our Mobile Adoption staff)
- What types of groups can form a Fundraising Team?
- Any group of at least 2 people can form a fundraising team! School classes or grades, workplaces, families, and community and friend groups are welcome to join as teams. Teams help to multiply your impact by getting more people to do the asking for you. Not sure what kind of group you have or need tips on recruiting friends? Contact Louise at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I prefer to fundraise off-line (raising cash and checks only). What do I do?
- If you still want to make a Firstgiving.com page, you can enter your "off-line" gifts there to keep track. If you prefer to go the paper route, please check back. We will be adding a printable pledge form to this webpage soon. You can always bring funds you've raised with you to Bark in the Park and you will still qualify for all the rewards.
What are the fundraising categories for Top Dog trophies? Trophies will be awarded for top fundraisers in the following categories:
- Top Individual Fundraiser
- Top Youth Fundraiser
- Top School Team
- Top Workplace Team
- Top Vet Clinic Team
- Top Community Team (families will be counted as community teams)
Are you ready to get started?