Join the Rescue Walk!
For years, our Pledge Walk has been a powerful way for you to help animals through easy online fundraising with friends and family! This year, our walk has a new name and a new purpose! Every penny raised supports lifesaving Veterinary Care for Summit County rescue pets.
Becoming a fundraiser is dog-gone easy! Create a personal fundraising page to raise donations and earn rewards or download our offline fundraising form. Create or join a team to multiply your support! Please, be one of our 200 fundraisers needed to reach our $30,000 goal and save Summit County rescue pets.
Can we count on you?
How to create your Personal Fundraising Page on FirstGiving:
- Visit: www.firstgiving.com/event/28696/Bark-in-the-Park-2020
- Click the “Join Now” button on the right side of the event homepage
- Click "Select" next to the Walker option
- Sign in to FirstGiving:
- Returning Fundraisers: Click “sign in with email” or “sign in with Facebook” to the right side of the form, sign in, and click “next”
- First Timers: Complete the form to create a new profile (it's free!), and click “next”
- Optional Team Selection: Select “I want to join an existing team,” “I want to create my own team,” or “I do not want to join a team.” Then, click “next.”
- Additional Information: Enter in your t-shirt size, phone number, and check the box to confirm you have reviewed the waiver. Click "Next."
- Fill in your personal fundraising page with a photo, set a fundraising goal, and your personal story/request for donations. (You can edit this in the future by logging in at www.firstgiving.com and following the "Edit Your Story" link on the dashboard.)
- If you wish to do so, check the box and make the first donation to your fundraising page and then click "Next."
- Confirm your registration and click "Submit"
- Your personal fundraising page link will appear on the next screen. Copy and paste this link into email and social media posts to direct people to your page.
- FirstGiving will send you a confirmation email with your personal link right at the top. Save this email! You can also find your personal page link by logging into www.firstgiving.com and clicking “View Live” next to “Your Name’s Page” at the top.
Start Fundraising Today!