What is the 2023 Car Raffle?
- The 2023 Car Raffle is a raffle-fundraiser raising funds to benefit the Humane Society of Summit County's mission.
When do ticket sales start and end?
- Tickets will be available for purchase beginning April 25th through October 19th, or when all 5,000 tickets are sold, whichever occurs first.
How many tickets are being sold?
- A maximum of 5,000 tickets will be sold.
How much does a ticket cost?
- Tickets are $25 each or 5 for $100.
Who can buy a raffle ticket?
- The car raffle is open to legal residents of the State of Ohio, except where prohibited, who: (a) are 18 years of age or have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry, whichever is greater, and (b) are legally able to work in the United States.
Employees of Sponsor are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
How many raffle tickets can I buy?
- You may buy as many tickets as you like, subject to availability.
How do I purchase raffle tickets?
- Raffle tickets are available for purchase:
- Online at https://Crosstrek.givesmart.com
- In person at:
- HSSC Shelter | 7996 Darrow Rd. Suite 30, Twinsburg
- Happy Tails Thrift Shop | 1770 Merriman Rd., Akron
- HSSC Events & Mobile Adoption Center Stops
- By Phone at (234) 212-9775
When will the drawing be held?
- The winning ticket will be drawn on Friday, October 20th at 8:30pm during our Bow Wow Bingo event. Winner does not need to be present to win. The Humane Society of Summit County will contact via phone to notify the winner of prize.
What am I responsible for if I win?
- Prize Winner shall be responsible for any expenses incurred in connection with the prizes, including by not limited to registration, license, title, insurance fees and applicable taxes. No substitution, assignment or transfer of prizes is permitted, except as otherwise provided herein.
What if I don't want to chose the car?
- In lieu of choosing the 2023 Subaru Crosstrek Sport vehicle, the winner may opt in to choose a $20,000 cash option.